NOTICE FOR ALL SAMHSA GRANTEES:
Effective June 1, 2014, all SAMHSA Notice of Awards (NoAs) will be electronically mailed to the current Business Official’s address identified on the HHS Checklist form submitted with the application.
Hard copies of the NoAs will no longer be mailed via postal service.
What Current Grantees Should Expect
Continuation Letter to Eligible Grantees (PDF | 120KB) is a sample of what SAMHSA's Office of Financial Resources mailed to your organization's business official. This letter was mailed by December 2, 2013 (excluding Drug Free Communities grantees [DFC-R & M]).
Supplementary Instructions for the Continuation Application Package
The Supplementary Instructions (PDF | 32 KB) provide specific information and instructions for completing and submitting a noncompeting continuation application package.
All applications for continuation grants must be submitted through Grants.gov. The following forms and other documents are for informational purposes:
- Application for Federal Assistance SF-424 (PDF | 264 KB)
- Instructions for the SF-424 (PDF | 52 KB) (Version provided is current)
- Budget Information – Non-Construction Programs SF-424A (PDF | 314 KB)
- Project/Performance Site Location(s) Form (PDF | 19 KB)
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities SF-LLL (PDF | 33 KB) (If applicable)
- HHS Checklist (PDF | 32 KB)
- HHS Form 690 (PDF | 292 KB)
- Charitable Choice Form (PDF | 23 KB)
- Assurances - Non-Construction Programs (PDF | 16 KB) (Read Only, Box 21 in the SF-424 must be checked)
- List of Certifications (PDF | 11 KB) (Read Only, Box 21 in the SF-424 must be checked)
- Intergovernmental Review (SPOC List) (Read Only)
Following are sample budgets (excluding DFC-R & M):